Magnety AlNiCo Rod Alloys 5/8/2/9/3 Magnets for Guitar Pickup UK
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.1 US $0.09|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Alnico2, Alnico3, Alnico5, Alnico6...
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Jewelry Magnet, Solenoid, Motor Magnet
- Grade: AlNiCo 2, AlNiCo 3, AlNiCo 4, AlNiCo 5 AlNiCo 9
- Quality System: ISO9001:2001
- Size: as Customer′s Request
- Free Sample: Available
- Type: Permanent
- Transportation: by Sea, by Air, by Express
- Transport Package: as Customer′s Request
- Origin: Xiamen
- Shape: Rod, Disc, Cylinder, Ring, Customized
- Coating: Noramlly No Coating, Red Painting
- Item No.: Gem-Am-003-400
- Max Working Temperature: 550 Degree C
- Packing: Sealed Plastic Bag-White Box-Foam Box-Cartons-Pall
- Certification: Ce/RoHS/SGS
- Lead Time: 15-22 Days
- Trademark: GME
- Specification: CE, Rohs, SGS
- HS Code: 8505111000
Alnico Magnets, Alumimum-Nickel-Cobalt Magnets, Cast Alnico Magnets, Sintered Alnico Magnets.
An ideal material in high temperature applications, which has high operating temperature up to 550°C and above, with excellent corrosion resistance. They can be partially demagnetized if they come in contact with other ferrous materials, special care is required during handling and storing.
Usually cast and grinded during production, they are available in various grades depending on its application. Others such as sintered Alnico have lower magnetic properties but offer higher mechanical characteristics
- Compact crystal, high intensity
- Good chemistry stability, strong anti-corrosion
- Even elements, excellent and magnetic performance
- Excellent temperature stability
- Highest usage temperature reach 550°C
Magnetic Properties of Alnico Magnets:
|ISOTROPIC CAST ALNICO|
|ANISOTROPIC CAST ALNICO|
|ISOTROPIC SINTERED ALNICO|
|ANISOTROPIC SINTERED ALNICO|
|BONDED ALNICO (BEARING)|
Two kinds of Alnico Magnet production methods:
*Cast Alnico can be made into many sizes and shapes;
*Sintered Alnico is usually restricted to smaller sizes.
However, both process lead themselves to complex geometries and configuration.
Standard Sintered Alnico has tighter dimensional tolerances due to its processing. It also has slightly lower magnetic properties, but better mechanical strength than Cast Alnico products.
Cast Alnico can be made into intricate and complex shapes, which is not possible with other magnetic materials. It is high magnetic flux density, resistance to corrosion and excellent temperature stability, the maximum working temperature up to 600°C.
Cast Alnico magnet is widely used in all kinds of sensors and meters, electronics, instruments, medical instruments, teaching, automobile, aviation, martial and other applic- ations.
So Cast Alnico magnet is much popular than Sintered Alnico magnets.
a. Quick response:
We commit to give you immediate detailed quotations with instructions and product
details. And customize your required product in the shortest time.
b. High-quality products and competitive prices:
We reduce material costs through purchase large quantitatively of raw materials and
other measures from manufactures directly, which ensures good quality and favorable
prices of our products, and we share our profit with customers.
c. Closed service:
Big or long-term cooperation customers can become our VIP customers and enjoy more
competitive prices and VIP service.
d. Various transportation
1. What is the way for payment?
A:We can accept T/T, L/C, Western Union,Paypal
2. What about the delivery time?
A: 1) If the goods are in stock, we will send the goods after we sign the contract and decide the best payment.
2) If the goods are out of stock, the goods should be produced from raw material to shipping. The delivery time is about 10-25days.
3. How do we transport?
A: According to your request. Such as by sea, by air, by international express.
4. What are our main products?
A: Ndfeb, Alnico, Smco,Ferrite and magnetic assemblies are our main products.
5. Did we have the exhibitiones?
A: yes, we had the exhibition in America, Germany, Guangzhou. And we always view the exhibitions in various cities.
6. What is normal dimension of our products?
A: All magnets are customized.
7. What information do I need to supply when I have an inquiry?
A: 1) Material type and grade required.
2) Size and shape, if available, a sketch or drawing with dimensions and
3) Max working temperature.
4) Delivered magnetized or unmagnetized? Magnetization direction?
5) Quantities required.
6) Coating required (if necessary)
7) Information on what's the application of the magnet.
8. Why should I choose you? (Our advantages)
A: 1) Over 10 years experience in magnet field.
2) Very fast delivery, commonly 10-25 days
3) Samples and small orders are available
4) All the inquiries, questions and emails will be replied within 24 hours
5) May stock material for stable production
6) Professional shipping forwarder to help to deliver magnets, by sea, by air
and by express courier are all no problem
9. How is the price?
A: As we believe the quality is the most important, we will provide the high
quality magnet with reasonable price.
10. Are you the Manufactory in China?
You can contact me if have any other questions! You are always welcome!