Hopper Magnets Grate Magnets Good Hopper Magnet Manufacturer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $1,900|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Tons|
|Transport Package:||Carton, Anti-Magnetizing Packing, Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: as customer′s request
- Motive Force: Magnetic Separator
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Item: Hopper Magnets Grate Magnets Good Hopper Magnet
- Custom-Made: Yes, OEM Support
- Boundary Dimension: 800*1600*500 (mm)
- Alias: Automatic Magnetic Roller Conveyor Belt Iron Remov
- Payment: T/T, Paypal, Western Union
- Trademark: GME
- Origin: Zhejiang Ningbo/ Fujian Xiamen
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Iron Remover
- Style: Drume, Plate, Barrel, Drawer
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS, CB, LFGB, UR, UL, EMF, EMC, SASO, CSA
- Surface Gauss: Max 15000 Gauss
- Processing Capacity: 600(M3/H)
- Mine Enter Way: Upside-Mine-Enter Concentrating Machine
- Transportation of Block Magnet: by Sea, by Air, by Express
- Lead Time of Block Magnet: 15-20days
- Specification: Customized made
- HS Code: 85051190
Magnetic grids are extremely efficient at removing fine ferrous contamination from free flowing products such as powders, granules, liquids and emulsions. They are easily placed in hoppers, product intake points, chutes and at finished goods outlet points.
Contaminations such as rust and fine ferrous dust from machinery wear are often too small to be detected by a Metal Detector but are easily removed by these highly efficient magnetic grids.
1. Round, square, rectangle or any odd shape can be custom made.
2. Bolt on rod grids (not food grade) have a gauss rating of 11-12,000 gauss.
3. Food/dairy grade grids are all 316 stainless steel and fully welded 10-10,500 gauss.
4. Drawer grids (no housing) are placed through the side of a chute covering the chute fully inside with toggle latches holding the unit against the outside of chute. When ready to clean just undo latches and extract the grid for cleaning.
5. Easy clean drawer type grids have an outer tube with a magnetic rod welded to it's frame. When ready to clean, extract the grid then withdraw the magnets and the held contamination just drops off. It is then ready to be placed back into the chute and the product is protected.
6. The standard gap between the magnetic rods is 285mm but they can be closed up if the product can flow through without bridging. Alternatively, the gaps can be opened up utilising deflection bars positioned above the gaps, to help deflect the product closer towards the magnets.
Rare Earth Neodymium Grid Magnets No Baffle, Magnetic Grates, Magnetic Hoppers, Magnetic Grids No Baffle
•Simple to install
•Reduces 'spark' risk
•Removes sub-micron sized contaminants
•Meet audit requirements
•Rare earth 7,000, 11,000 and 9,000 Gauss
Secondary protection - fines.
1. Area needing magnetic coverage and shape.
2. Product type, flow and consistency.
3. Product temperature.
4. Standard 80 C rating with high temperature.
5. What grade required: Industrial, food/dairy.
6. What design required:
Standard bolt on rods (not food grade)
Food/dairy grade fully welded.
7,000 Gauss - standard strength
9,000 Gauss - high strength
11,000 Gauss - super high strength
On tube surface
Rare earth neodymium iron boron
N35 and N45 - Inspected and confirmed via hysterograph prior to use
Temperature: -20°C / +90°C
316 grade stainless steel
316 grade stainless steel - aerospace quality
316 grade stainless steel
Polished to 0.6μm
•High temperature samarium cobalt magnetic material +250°C
•Sizes up to 1000mm x 1000mm
•Safety relay switch
The frame consists of two or three layer's strong permanent magnetic tubes , When anything containing iron/steel substances passes through the framework, the iron/steel substances will attach themselves onto the wall of the tubes, As a result, your equipment and facilities will be safe and sound, and your products will be more pured.
This frames may apply in medicines, sanitation, textile, machinery and foodstuffs. The filer will attract iron/steel substances away from liquids , from among grains or powders.
The size and length of the magnetic tubes, and shape of the framework will vary at your request and design.
|Custom-made||Yes, OEM support|
|boundary dimension||800*1600*500 (mm)|
|Mine enter way||Upside-mine-enter concentrating machine|
|Application||iron slag filter|
|Alias||Automatic magnetic roller conveyor belt iron remover|
|magnetic field intensity||Strong magnetic separators|
Pipe magnetic filter (Pipe sizing agent separator) is mainly used to clear sizing agent, flake and granular material in the ferromagnetic impurities, widely used in ceramics, electricity, mining, plastics, chemicals, rubber, pharmaceutical, food, environmental protection, pigments, dyes, electronics, metallurgy and other industries.
2. How it works:
Pipe sizing agent separator is made of stainless steel tube and high B value NdFeB rare earth alloy materials, and the use of special production methods made of magnetic filter rods (bar magnet), fixed made from high quality stainless steel sheet framework, constitute a magnetic filter.
Use flange be installed in the production line or in the pipeline at the discharge port, when the iron-containing material through, attracted by the magnetic bar, the iron-containing material firmly onto the wall, in order to ensure the integrity of the equipment and products safety.
3. Product Features:
No energy, no pollution, simple structure, can be installed on the production line or in the pipeline at the discharge port, save space, easy to install, use staggered arrangement of the magnet, the magnetic spacing well-designed, so that magnetic region can be more fully utilized .
4. Pipe separator and delivery specifications Description:
Separators pipeline specifications are more specific size according to customer design and manufacture of the actual situation. After less than three orders and check it back in 3 weeks for delivery.
|Model No.||flange type||A||B||C||D||F||G||Magnetic Bar Dia||Bar Layer||Bar QTY|
How do magnetic bar work? How are magnetic bar constructed?
Typical construction of a magnetic bar is shown.
Not shown is the 304 stainless steel tube in which this stack of magnets and steel washers (or pole pieces) is inserted.
Most of the grates are made with tubes of non-magnetic stainless steel with an assembly of magnets inside.
The stainless is sealed shut, usually with a weld, which keeps the magnets free from contamination.
The magnets inside the tube are usually arranged in a row, usually with ring magnets sitting on a shaft.
The magnetization direction each successive magnet is assembled in the opposite direction, so that the direction alternates with each magnet.
This specific arrangement is used to create a powerful magnetic field around the assembly.
It produces an extremely high magnetic field right at the steel "pole pieces," and can exceed 10,000 gauss, even 12000 gauss!
Tiny bits of iron and steel are attracted to the magnet, with the most force in the locations where the magnetic field strength changes the most.
Near the pole pieces, this setup can exert a very strong hold onto even fairly small pieces of iron or steel.
Why are they constructed this way?
So many made with this sort of arrangement, its wide use is taken for granted.
Strong magnetic field as far out as possible from the tube, to catch ferromagnetic particles from as far away as possible.
This setup uses common, axially magnetized ring magnets to produce a magnetic field in a region around the cylinder.
It is also strong all the way around the circumference of the cylinder, unlike a diamagnetic magnet, which is strongest at two points (the poles located 180° apart).
The second, it has to do with holding onto the bits of iron or steel to the magnet after they are caught.
The force exerted on a tiny bit of iron depends on both the field strength and the field strength gradient at given location near the magnet.
The gradient is how much the field strength is changing with distance from the magnet.
Material Process Equipment is a systems integrator that specializes in magnetic separation, metal detection and material handling systems.
GME core values
Quality is our life. Customer satisfaction is our eternal pursuit. Everything we do at GME is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence in identifying and delivering solutions that exceed expectations.
In today's fast-developing global economy, innovation is critical to a company's survival. We anticipate and adapt to changing for continuous improvement.
A business cannot be successful unless it creates prosperity and opportunity for others. We have a dream--customers could win more through our Great Service; we have a dream--GME members could realize their own dreams while striving for GME Dream.
Sustainability isn't only important for people and the planet, but also is vital for business success. We are environmentally responsible and drive to sustainability. And we should do something for our better future.
For more information, please refer to www.greatmagtech.com