How Does a Magnetic Chuck Work
|FOB Unit Price:||US $155 US $149|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Sets|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: as customer′s request
- Processing Object: Milling Machine
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Cylindrical Grinder Type: End Cylindrical Grinder
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Package of Magnetic Chucks: Carton, Wood Case
- Pull Force: Clamping Force 100 Kg/Pole.
- Certificate: Ce, RoHS, SGS
- Surface Treatment: 100% Leak Proof
- Panel: Mild Steel Q235
- Transport Package: Carton, Wood Case
- Origin: Xiamen
- Type: Surface Grinding Machine
- Abrasives: Grinding Wheel
- Automatic Grade: Manual
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Application of Magnetic Chucks: Industrial Application
- Transportation: by Sea, by Express, by Air
- Lead Time: 7-25 Days
- Advantage: Reduces The Setup Time and Machining of Workpieces
- Trademark: GME magnetic chucks
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 8505901000
In the machining industry, it has been known since the beginning of the 20th century to apply magnets to holding workpieces. In particular, recent technological development has expanded applications of magnetic chucks from grinding machines only to heavy duty cutting processes by machining centers, lathes, milling machines, etc. Today the applications have further been expanded to include metallic mold
machining and electric discharge machining. Thus, the magnetic chucks that meet these high precision machining requirements play a very important role in many machining fields.
In addition to magnetic chucks, GME offers chucks designed for nonmagnetic materials to respond to requirements in grinding of various materials. We believe you will find products in this brochure that meet your diversified needs.
Overview and features of chucks:
|1. Very efficient since workpieces can be loaded/unloaded just by switching operation.|
2. Automatization in machining process is realizable by interlocking the chuck with the machine tool.
3. Attraction is electrically controllable.
4. Easy to make larger type of chuck.
|1. Constructed to reduce heat generated during power on by water cooling.|
2.Used for high precision operations and exhibits features of electromagnetic chucks effectively.
3.Most suitable for dry grinding.(Heat from workpieces is absorbed also)
|1. Very effcient since workpieces can be loaded/unloaded just by switching operation.|
2. Energy-saving, since electric power is used only mome-tarily for loading/unloading workpieces.
3. High accuracy due to no change with time passage.
4. Never any trouble due to suspension of powder supply.
|1. Energy-saving type, requiring no power source. No fear of power failure and can hold workpieces for a long time.|
2.No heat generated and thus no thermal distotion due to temperature rise.
3. Uniform magnetic force irrespective of chuck sizes.
|Sine Bar Chuck||1. Magnetic chuck equipped with sine bar for high precision grinding and inspection.|
2. Precisely finished to overall accuracy of 0.05mm or better.
3. Various types are available from electromagnetic, water-cooling electromagnetic, permanet magnetic and permanent electromagnetic chucks.
|Vacuum Chuck||1. Holds workpieces by action of atmospheric pressure|
2.Vacuum chucks nonmagnetic materials.
|Promote System||1. Secures workpieces to a special chuck using workpiece fixinig material.|
2. Secures nonmagnetic materials.
Standards of electromagnetic chuck:
|Length or diameter of face plate||up to 300||Above 300,up to 600||Above 600,up to 900||Above 900||Surface roughness:6.3S|
Mounting face: Not convex
|Holding power||The holding power on the chuck face plate must be 98.1N(10 kgf)or over in average and 49N(5kgf)or over in the weakest area.|
|Withstand voltage||Dielectric breakdown between the charged part and the body is not allowed.(1500VAC,1min)|
|Insulation resistance||The insulation resistance must be 5ΩM or over.(Measured with 500 V insulation resistance meter)|
|Temperature rise||The temperature rise on the chuck work face must be below 15ºC.(Powered on for 3 hours)|
|Water resistance||When a chuck is immersed in water, it must not allow water to enter the inside or its insulation performance must not drop.|
Types of chucks by applications:
|Heavy duty cutting||Material rough|
|General cutting||Material cutting|
|Light duty cutting||Finishing (Straightening)|
|Heavy duty grinding||Material grinding||Rotary grinder|
|General grinding||General finishing|
|Precision grinding||Precision finishing|
|Mold machining||Electric discharge|
|Grinding cutting||Machines in general|